Art belongs to the artist.
Winter Exchange Fest hosted over at theiceroyals
Sign-Up: May 28th - June 15th
Assignments sent out (at the latest): July 1st - 5th
Works due: October 15th
Posting starts: November 1st
So here as promised I post the sign-up forms for you, so that you have enough time to fill them out with all your wishes, likes and dislikes and all the information.
Two things from my site:
yes, I will try to do my utter best to give you the perfect mach, this will be a lot easier with the more information you provide and the more sign ups there will be.
But also, I can not in all honesty say that you will get your perfect match, we all have to make compromises, and I think we all understand that.
And I hope we will have lots of fun and great time!
Before you sign-up here are also some Rules
I expect you to follow:
- Each gift must at least have 1,000 words, or the equal amount of time spent into an art.
- Each gift also must have been beta-read before sending to me.
- You have to sent your done work until October 15th to me, or let me know you need an extension before that. If you do not hand in a gift, you also won't receive a gift.
- If you have to drop out due to real life- such things can happen, it is sad but they can happen- I expect you to do the nice thing and let me know immediately because someone else is working on a gift for you too.
- You have to comment on your gift! This is not negotiable, it is just a nice thing to do!
If you don't mind these rules I would be very happy to see you at the Sign- Up Post going online on the 28th of May!
Till then have a nice week. ( sign-up form )